INTG7 Series Product Overview
Designed for the circulation and transfer of fluids, GRI’s Integrity Series Magnetic Drive Circulation Pumps offer a flexible and robust pumping solution to OEM fluid circulation applications. By manufacturing the motors and the majority of the pump’s components in-house, GRI has the flexibility to precisely configure an Integrity Series pump to meet an OEM’s specific flow and pressure requirements.
Equipped with an integrated 12 to 24 volt brushless DC variable speed motor, the INTG7 Series magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps incorporate the components into a compact, lightweight design, eliminating motor bearings and leaving the impeller assembly as the only moving part. Fewer parts promote long life, quiet operation, and low power consumption.
GRI’s DC powered variable speed pumps are ideal for a multiple of OEM applications where a small footprint is desired and high performance is expected. Applications and markets include, but are not limited to, chillers, coolers, medical devices, laser systems, alternative power units, hydronic heating and cooling, recreation and public transit vehicles, fuel cells, beverage dispensers, printing and imaging, and others.
- Motors: 12-24VDC, Variable Speed, Integrated Brushless DC.
- Circuit Protection: Customer should provide circuit over current protection to the pump. 10 amp fast-acting fuse is recommended for 300 watt pumps.
- Max. System Pressure: 75 psi.
- Max. Flow: Approximately 19-20 GPM, 72-75 LPM (Consult Factory for higher performance requirements).
- Max. Head: 66.22 Feet, 28.71 PSI (Consult Factory for higher performance requirements).
- Max. Fluid Temp.: 203°F (95°C).
- Weight: 3.52 lbs (1596.645 grams).
Please see Product Resources for a printable tech sheet which includes performance curve and pump series dimensions.
- RoHS 2 (2011/65/EC)
- REACH (SVHC)
OEM Options & Features
- 9-24 VDC, Variable Speed, Brushless DC Integrated Motor
- Magnetically Coupled (Sealless, no leaks)
- Optional remote third wire (Controlled by a nominal 0-5 volt DC signal)
- Optional submersibility
- Compact, lightweight design
- Only one moving part: impeller assembly
- No motor bearings
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Long life
- Variable positioning base
- Optional extreme hot & cold temperature compatibility: 347°F (175°C) / -22°F (-30°C)
- Multiple OEM options
There are many variables that must be considered when specifying a magnetic drive pump for an OEM application. At first glance you may not find a pump that meets your exact requirements. GRI recommends that you contact our Technical Sales Staff to discuss your project so that the right pump can be specified. Many times we will customize an existing pump to meet your needs or design a new pump according to your system’s exact specifications.
- Wetted Materials
- Pump Body: PPS (Ryton®)
- Housing: PPS (Ryton®)
- Impeller: PPS (Ryton®)
- Rotor Shell: PPS (Ryton®)
- Static O-Rings: FKM (Viton®), EPDM
- Pump Shaft: Ceramic
- Bearing Plate: PPS (Ryton®)
- Fluid circulation/recirculation devices
- Chillers and coolers, coolant
- Laser Systems
- Hydronic Systems
- Recreational Vehicles & Public Transit
- Fuel Cells
- Solar thermal heating and cooling
- Beverage Dispensers
The performance curve represented below is an all inclusive overview of the INTG7 Series catalog models shown at bottom of this page. Gorman-Rupp Industries designs and manufactures pumps and pumping solutions for the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). All models shown can be configured to meet specific OEM application requirements. Contact GRI for design points that fall outside of shown parameters.
Please Note: Testing performed in a controlled laboratory environment. Actual performance may vary (+) or (-) 10% from the information shown.
For a printable drawing, please refer to the “INTG7 Series Data Sheet” in left side bar.
at Max. Flow
3-Wire: Three wires are required when the pump speed is controlled by a nominal 0-5v DC signal. This is done through a control panel such as a computer or other control devices that is connected to the pump via the third wire. The 0-5v signal controls the speed of the pump, not the voltage supplied to the pump.
2-wire: Two wires provide voltage to the pump. Speed of the pump can be changed by increasing or decreasing the voltage supplied.
O-Ring Material: EPDM = Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, FKM = Fluoroelastomer.